Removing the makeup at the end of the day is very important. Many times, you might get tempted to skip this step if you are too tired. But every cosmetic supplier and makeup experts say that whatever you do, never forget to remove your makeup. There is a reason for that.
If you keep your makeup all night, then it can cause extensive damage to your skin. While you are asleep, your skin renews itself. But if you don’t remove the makeup at night, you are preventing that from happening. Your skin won’t get the choice to breathe and fatigue signs start to appear very soon. Not only that, but the makeup will also clog your pores overnight due to its oily factor and it will soon lead to acne and blackheads breakout. Even if you think that the makeup has worn off throughout the day, but makeup residue will cause many skin imperfections. Most important of all, it helps you to feel fresh and clean at the end of the day.
So, always remember to remove your makeup without any fail. Don’t make any mistakes while removing it. Don’t use only a facewash to remove your makeup. It might remove the dirt and oil from your skin, but makeup is made up of heavier stuff and facewash can’t remove it all. Another mistake you should avoid making is don’t forget to clean the corner of your eyes. But also don’t remove your eye makeup too vigorously. Use a wipe to gently clean your eye makeup. Here are some easy steps to remove your makeup.
If your skin type is combination or oily, follow these steps:
1. Soak a cotton pad with makeup remover that has both oil and water. This type of remover is best for both oily and combined skin which won’t dry out your skin.
2. Wipe off the makeup first from your cheeks, forehead, and chin. Then you can remove the makeup from your eyes and lips.
3. Lastly, rinse your face with lukewarm or cold water depending on what you prefer.
If you have dry skin, here’s how to remove your makeup:
1. Soak a cotton pad with an oil-based makeup remover. Natural oils like castor, coconut oil, olive oil are best for it.
2. Wipe off the base makeup first and then on your eyes and lips. Make sure this oil sit on your skin for two minutes.
3. Rinse your face with water first and then wash it again with face wash.
So, never forget to remove the makeup at night and always buy the best makeup remover for your skin from your favourite cosmetics products supplier in the Philippines.
Author Biography : Hi, I am Suzy Dsouza! I like doing makeup and experimenting with makeup. In my spare time, I spread knowledge about everything to do with makeup and skincare.